Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the teamsuccess.io website and all content, services and products available at the website. The Website is owned and operated by Interthings GmbH. The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by Interthings GmbH. All the content is provided solely for informational purposes.
When we refer to "teamsuccess.io," "we," or "us" in this policy, we mean Interthings GmbH.
In order for you to create a teamsuccess.io account, we require that you provide a valid email address of your company. The email you use must be one where we can reach you. In the event we cannot correspond with you via this email address, your content may be rejected and your account may be disabled.
If you do not agree with this policy, do not access or use our Services.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which teamsuccess.io links, and that link to teamsuccess.io. Teamsuccess.io does not have any control over those websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non- teamsuccess.io website or webpage, teamsuccess.io does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from harmful or destructive content. Teamsuccess.io (Interthings GmbH) disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of websites.
- Changes. Teamsuccess.io (Interthings GmbH) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Teamsuccess.io (Interthings GmbH) may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Website. If you created an account, you can destroy your account via the settings page, by clicking the button "Cancel Account". Please note that destroying your account, will also destroy all your project rooms and content.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Teamsuccess.io and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither teamsuccess.io nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will teamsuccess.io, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. Teamsuccess.io shall have no liability for any failure, damages or delays arising from, out of or in connection with the sofware or the use or other dealings in the software.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless teamsuccess.io, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between teamsuccess.io and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of teamsuccess.io., or by the posting by teamsuccess.io of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of Finland, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be located in Berlin, Germany.
- Force Majeure. teamsuccess.io is not responsible for any failure to perform due to causes beyond our reasonable control, for example, "acts of God", war, acts of terrorism, riot, failure of electrical, Internet, co-location or telecommunications service, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, earthquakes, accidents, strikes, or fuel crises.
Where use of our Services requires an account, you agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your username / email. You are responsible for keeping your account information up-to-date and for keeping your password secure. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and content, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account and any other actions taken in connection with our Services. You shall not share or misuse your access credentials. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account, or of any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, or your team, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children, we take steps to remove that information.
You represent and warrant that your use of our Services:
Will be in strict accordance with these Terms;
Will comply with all applicable laws and regulations (including, without limitation, all applicable laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content, privacy, and data protection.);
Will not use the Services for any unlawful purposes, illegal content, or in furtherance of illegal activities;
Will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party;
Will not overburden TeamSuccess.io’s systems, as determined by us in our sole discretion;
Will not disclose sensitive personal information of others;
Will not be used to send spam or bulk unsolicited messages;
Will not interfere with, disrupt, or attack any service or network;
Links To Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated
by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to
that third party's site. We strongly advise you to review the Privacy
Policy of every site you visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the
content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
How to contact us
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
This document was last updated on July 11, 2019