Daily stand-up meetings let team members share progress and bring up any blockers.
1. Everybody stand up and form a circle. Use a "talking piece", for example a soft ball or a toy to throw around, to indicate which person has a turn to speak.
2. Take turns in answering:
- What did I do yesterday?
- What will I do today?
- Do I see any impediments / blockers?
- Remind people to keep the meeting short and to-the-point.
- The meeting should take place at the same time and place every workday.
- Meetings are not postponed if some of the team members are not present.
- If there is a lot to discuss, say "Let's talk about this more after the meeting".
- The meeting is NOT a status update to management or stakeholders.