Hey. We're independent Engineers and Risk Managers, with decades of experience at the intersection of industry and academia.
We are safety nerds. 🤓 You know one of those people who gasp in horror, when you cycle by without wearing a helmet.
We are building a Risk Assessment tool for teams.
Why do a Risk Assessment?
Doing a risk assessment provides an opportunity for your whole team to take part in identifying key risks and get a mutual understanding of critical issues that might impact on your success.
- It helps your team to take joint responsibility for risks.
- It helps you prepare for challenges in completing a project, so you can overcome obstacles more effectively as they come.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the five steps in a Risk Management process? Read more
- What is a Risk in a Risk Assessment? Read more
- When should a Risk Assessment be carried out? Read more
- What are the four ways to manage risk? Read more
- What do you mean by Project Risk Management? Read more
- What is a Risk Matrix? Read more
Here are some useful tools and checklists we created. We hope you enjoy them too.
- Risk Assessment Canvas, for those who love using Post-it notes. Read more
- Usability Checklist - Catch common usability problems before user testing Read more
- Search Engine Optimization Basics for Beginners Read more
- Remote Employee Checklist - How to onboard remote employees? Read more
- Meeting Manifesto Canvas for your team - Run more productive meetings Read more
Have a question or comment?
Please send us a message ([email protected]), and we'll get back to you
as soon as possible. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!