TeamSuccess.io was created in order to provide an easy-to-use tool that will guide project teams through the risk assessment process.
We're getting so much good feedback using this tool with our consulting customers that we wanted to share it with everyone. We hope you enjoy it.
What is TeamSuccess.io?
TeamSuccess.io helps project teams get started with identifying and controlling risks.
We are a Risk Assessment tool, inspired by the ISO 31000 standard, for engaging risk assessments that drive continuous improvement. ISO 31000 is the international standard for risk management.
Why do a Risk Assessment?
Conducting a risk assessment for your project can seem like a big job, and it's something people often worry about. However, it doesn’t need to be complicated or difficult. Risks assessments provide an opportunity to identify and understand hazards, vulnerabilities, and threats that could impact the project. Risk assessments are an opportunity for your whole team to participate in identifying key risks and obtain a mutual understanding of critical issues that might impact on your success.
Conducting a project risk assessment has many benefits:
- Doing a risk assessment helps your team to think things through.
- Written risk assessment helps your team to take joint responsibility for risk. In addition to finding out which risks should be assigned to a specific person.
- Having a written risk assessment might save you from having to make the same mistakes in your next project.
- Stakeholders often want you to do a risk assessment.
- Good risk assessments help you prepare for challenges in completing a project, so you can overcome obstacles more effectively as they come.
Interested in learning more?
References and resources
- Deloitte & Touche LLP. (2012). Risk assessment in practice. Deloitte. Source
- Shore, D. A. (2016). What Could Go Wrong? How to Manage Risk for Successful Change Initiatives. Harvard Professional Development. Source
- American College of Healthcare Executives. (2017). Leading a Culture of Safety: A Blueprint for Success. Source
- PwC Risk in Review. (2017). Managing risk from the front line. PwC. Source
- Wallis, P. (2012). Risk management, achieving the value proposition. Government Finance Review. Source
- Park, K. (2015). Risk angles. Deloitte.
- Perez, J. C. (2016). Assessing risk from vendors and other third parties is key to business success. Qualys Blog. Source
- The Institute of Internal Auditors. (2014). Managing third-party risks.
Have a question or comment?
Please send us a message ([email protected]), and we'll get back to you
as soon as possible.
Join us in our quest to crush project risks